Bleiblerville is an unincorporated community in northern Austin County,Texas, United States. It lies along Farm to Market Road 2502 (FM 2502) northwest of Bellville, the county seat of Austin County. Its elevation is 371 feet (113 m). Although Bleiblerville is unincorporated, it has a post office, with the ZIP code of 78931.
Bleiblerville was named for Robert Bleibler, a Swiss immigrant, who ran the general store, post office, and saloon. Bleibler opened the general store in the area in the late 1880s. The community grew rapidly with the influx of many German immigrants in the late nineteenth century, and its post office was established in 1891. The community expanded in the 1960s with the increase of oil drilling in the community, but has since declined.