Daisy is a city in Evans County, Georgia, United States. The population was 129 at the 2010 census.
Location in Evans County and the state of Georgia
The city of Daisy, Georgia was established in 1890, the same year that the Savannah and Western Railroad built a railroad line through the area. The town was going to be known as Conley, in honor of Rev. W.F. Conley, a Methodist minister, but the postal service rejected the application for a post office on May 17, 1890 because of the existence of another Conley, Georgia. The people of the community then decided on Daisy, naming their town for Daisy Leola Edwards, daughter of Thomas Jefferson Edwards and the granddaughter of W.F. Conley. The application for a post office under this name was made on July 14, 1890 and approved on August 26, 1890
Daisy is located at (32.150060, −81.835823).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the city has a total area of 1.0 square mile (2.6 km2), of which, 1.0 square mile (2.6 km2) of it is land and 0.04 square miles (0.10 km2) of it (2.94%) is water.