Glenn is an unincorporated community in southwestern Heard County, Georgia, United States. It lies along local roads southwest of the city of Franklin, the county seat of Heard County. Its elevation is 820 feet (250 m), and it is located at (33.1542875, -85.2029992)
Glenn community was named for Mr. George Glenn, one of the early white settlers in the area. Mr. Glenn operated a tanning yard which was one of the first industries in the area.
The post office was established in 1887 with Mr. Thomas S. DeLoach as the first post master.