Nada is an unincorporated community in Colorado County, Texas, United States. According to the Handbook of Texas, the community had an estimated population of 165 in 2000.
Nada is located at (29.4049674, -96.3863559). It is situated along State Highway 71 in southern Colorado County, approximately three miles south of Garwood and 20 miles south of Columbus.
The original name of the community was Vox Populi (Latin for "Voice of the People"). The present name is an Americanized version of the Czech word "naděje," meaning "hope." The first settlers were J. William Schoellmann and his family, who arrived in the area on February 15, 1881. Many of the early settlers that followed were Czechs and Germans from the Frelsburg area. The first church in Nada was dedicated on October 7, 1897 and a schoolhouse was constructed in 1899 that housed eighteen students. By the mid-1980s, the population was estimated at 165. It remained at that level through 2000.
Although it is unincorporated, Nada has a post office, with the ZIP code of 77460.