Location of Randlett, Oklahoma
The town of Randlett was named for James R. Randlett, an agent for the Comanche and Kiowa. It was platted in 1906, and the lots were sold at a public auction on May 13, 1907. By 1910, it had a population of 574. An attempt to attract a railroad failed, but Randlett still prospered as an agricultural center. A brief oil and gas drilling boom occurred in the 1910s and 20s.
Randlett is located at
34°10′36″N 98°27′56″W (34.176736, -98.465474).
According to the United States Census Bureau, the town has a total area of 0.6 square miles (1.6 km2), all of it land.