Landing pages are often referred to those webpages of your website (these can be either your homepage or your internal page) that appear right after your online ad, e-mail link, search result, or a specific promotional URL. Landing page optimization is critical for your online success; you have less than a few seconds to capture the imagination and interest of the visitor.
It’s one thing to have all the information on the webpage and website, it’s more important to ensure there are ‘call- to-action’ tools in place for the website visitors to explore your website further.
Simply put, it’s your first chance you have to convince a motivated website visitor to finish the purchase process. The visitor is ‘motivated’ since he/she clicked a link to your site and therefore is having some interest in your product, service and business.
Here are few great tips to start your landing page optimization activity
- Backed by solid Market Research: Do a proper study of your market and target segment.
- Look for ways to persuade visitors through excellent copy and content, update your site with recent news, blog posts and polls.
- Generate and build Trust of the online user: This is perhaps the most ignored yet important aspect of landing page optimization. It is essential you generate instant trust and confidence about your business and the webpage he or she is visiting. Certifications, Association Seals, BBB Certificates, Client testimonials are some tools that can help you in this manner.
- Look for Engagement opportunities: explore all possible ways and means that can help you in engaging the visitor even if he is not looking for purchase at the webpage visit. Subscription to Newsletter, options to join, follow or like Facebook pages and twitter accounts are an excellent way to increase social fan base and keep your potential customers connected with you.
- Improve Page Usability: Another important aspect is making it very easy for the page visitor to use your website. The menu, Contact Form and other important information should be easily readable and accessible to the visitors. Simple is most smooth.
- Test using multivariate or A/B testing scenarios: An A/B test consists of creating alternative pages for a specific page and showing each of them to visitors while Multivariate tests experiment with elements inside a single webpage.
Don’t lose money because of poor landing webpage design, call the Certified Ad Words Professionals at Sales Success Consulting (SSC) Boston www.salessuccessconsulting.com, we provide professional SEO Boston, Landing Page Optimization Services, Web Design Boston and iPhone app developer, Android app development and promotion Services.