Scottsmoor is an unincorporated community in the north end of Brevard County, Florida, United States. It is on U.S. 1, and also the northernmost settlement in the county. It is a farming community east of Interstate 95, similar to Malabar.
Scottsmoor is located at Brevard County. Bounded by the north is Volusia County; on the west by Interstate 95; on the east by the Indian River Lagoon; and on the south is Aurantina.. It is situated at the north end of
Scottsmoor was settled in 1861 by James Garvin, who acquired the land through the Spanish Land Grant. The town gained resort community status in the 1920s. Today, all of the resorts have moved to Titusville because of its proximity to the John F. Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex.