White Oak Historic District is a national historic district located near Winnsboro, Fairfield County, South Carolina. The district encompasses 12 contributing buildings in the rural community of White Oak. The buildings in the district were built between about 1876 and about 1925, and includes three large frame residences (including a manse), a frame church with steeple, two frame store buildings, a cotton warehouse, and two vacant, wooded lots, some of which reflect Victorianstylistic influences. Notable buildings include the T. G. Patrick Store, McDowell's Store, White Oak Cotton Warehouse, Matthew Patrick House, T. G. Patrick House and outbuildings, and White Oak A.R.P. Church and Manse.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.